Today – Last Minute Royal Wedding Street Party
Having recently come to own a Kodak printer I love the ideas I’ve been sent on how to use it for the Royal Wedding!
Hosting a Last Minute Royal Wedding Street Party – top tips
As flag-waving revellers get set to fill the nation’s streets for royal wedding street parties, the latest figures from the Local Government Association reveal there have been over 4,000 applications for street parties in England and Wales. Town halls across the country have been inundated with applications as organisers stock up on bunting and fold-out tables for this very British tradition. Councils are also aware of many street parties at the end of cul-de-sacs, on pavements, driveways or in gardens as the country goes royal wedding mad!
To help people with the logistics for a fun, simple and cost effective street party, Kodak Inkjet is offering tips and advice on DIY wedding paraphernalia you can print for your street party:
What could you print?
1. Gather your neighbours around and decide who will make the flags and bunting– log on to http://www.activityvillage.co.uk/pdfs/Union_Jack_printable.pdf, print and hang in your neighbourhood…it couldn’t be easier!
2. Decorate your street party with royal wedding images– check out www.google.co.uk for images of the royal couple, the church, wedding cakes, print out, and decorate your party with as few or as many as you wish!
3. How about some Union Jack placemats? Log on to www.google.co.uk for Union Jack images, print off, laminate and you’re ready to go!
4. Want something quirkier for your party? Print off images of William and Kate, and you can make royal wedding face masks for your party!
5. Fancy some games to keep everyone entertained? Print off a quiz to test your neighbours’ knowledge on all things royal and you could ‘crown’ your neighbourhood royal expert! Or make it official by printing off a certificate and giving your local royal expert his/her very own OBE!
The options are endless and with Kodak low cost high quality ink , it’s just £20 for a full set of cartridges, you needn’t worry about how big your party is and how many things you need to print, leaving you with more money for the necessities for your royal wedding party!
I hope you have found this post on Last Minute Royal Wedding Street Party useful. You might also like my post on 10 tips for bridesmaid on a budget