Today – Easy Banana Bread Recipe
This is the easiest banana bread recipe in the whole world. Bananas are so good for you it’s definitely a recipe for a superhero! This is a really good way to use it up over ripe bananas.
Easy banana bread recipe
Preheat oven to 180C/gas mark 4
You will need:
- I big egg
- 50g of butter (left out of the fridge for a bit to soften)
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 200g plain flour
- 200g castor sugar
- I teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 .5 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- I greased, small loaf tin
- Mash bananas.
- Put everything else in the bowl with bananas and mix really well.
- Pop in loaf tin and into oven
- When a skewer comes out clean you are done, (about 50 minutes)
How easy is that? Kids can do most of it and it tastes, looks and smells delicious!
If you are a fan of hommade breads why not pop over and try these home made tortillas – yum!
I do hope you have enjoyed my easy banana bread recipe