10 life hacks for busy parents
Are you seeking life hacks for busy parents?
Oh, life can be so busy can’t it when you have young children and it can feel like you are endlessly chasing your tail. My advice is to try and make it all as absolutely simple as you can. I know this is easier said than done but there are a multitude of life hacks for busy parents that can really help when you have a little one – here are 10 of the best life hacks for busy parents
1) Never ever say no to an invite out for lunch/tea/dinner. It will save you effort, time, energy and money and is a win- win- win. No matter how tired you are it will always be a treat to be catered for.
2) Do consider fake grass. It will stop your little ones playing in mud, will need pretty much zero maintenance and will always look great. Just what you need through the baby days.
3) Make 2 of everything you cook from scratch and freeze the other one – it is much much easier than cooking twice.
4) Keep a stockpile of birthday cards and stamps, wrapping paper and generic gifts so you are never caught short and have to make a trip to the shops at the last minute.
5) Laying out all your clothes the night before saves so much messing about when everyone is tired and grumpy in the mornings and gives you a really calm and ordered start to the day.
6) Click and collect groceries are a really good ideas as there is no delivery charge and saves time in the store. PLUS you will not get tempted to spend lots of money on things you had no intention of buying because they just caught your eye.
More busy parent hacks ..
7) Meal planning for the week may sound obvious but it saves you so much time doing last minute shops and it saves so much money on food what you really MUST do this to save yourself in so many ways. read great blogs like this one for quick and easy family recipes – a perfect life hacks for busy parents
8) Packed lunches for schools/work made the night before (for you and your kids) again saves a lot of bother in the mornings when tempers can be frayed. Being a step ahead and organised can make such a difference.
9) Do it “now”… a simple thing, but when you do things straight away, they don’t pile up and you then don’t feel overwhelmed. So get moving, get it done and you will feel much more in control of your time,
10) Get a slow cooker – you can just chuck in all your ingredients in the morning and tea will be ready when you come home
Now it’s over to you
Hope you have found these 10 life hacks for busy parents helpful and I would absolutely love to hear any of yours. You can find more of my parenting posts here
you might also like my post on time management tips for new parents