This super speedy and easy slimming world quiche ….
Uses up your leftovers
I am a massive believer in using up your leftovers and saving your slefmoney but NOT throwing food away! A Slimming world quicche si a brillnat way to do this.
Is Syn free
It’s syn free so you can munch as much as you like of it – now isn’t that brilliant!
In the ingredient list below you can pretty much switch any of the veg for anything that can be fried in fry light and that takes your fancy / that you have leftover.
- 6 plum tomatoes thinly sliced
- 3 free range eggs
- 150g fat free natural cottage cheese
- 1 yellow Peppers, diced
- I large red onion chopped
- 1 large courgette, diced
- 4 slices quorn ham chopped
- 3 large mushrooms sliced
- chopped parsley
- Prep your veg and fry it in fry light
- MIx eggs, 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese and some chopped parsley, salt and pepper
- Spread cooked vegetables out in an oven-proof flan dish then pour over the egg mix
- Cook for 30 minutes until set and golden
Lovely cold and sliced in a packed lunch or hot with a pile of slimming world chips and salad – yum.
Use your leftovers and spare veg everybody and save your pennies!