Crocs Chameleons have just launched two colour changing sandals which I was (luckily!) sent to review.
How cute are these? …..Here is the pre-sun clog
add a sprinke of sunshine and here’s what happens …..
It’s like magic!
These new crocs do indeed change colourin the sun. I am liking these! The change is almost instant..can you inaginge how excited kids get (well okay and me!)
Here is the science-y bit:
Crocs Chameleons™ Translucent Clog Details
- Innovative colour-changing technology kids will love.
- Ventilation holes provide breathability and help water drain away.
- Strap swings back for a snug fit or forward for wear as a slip-on.
- Circulation nubs on the foot bed provide a massage-like feel.
- Holes on top and on strap accommodate Jibbitz™ shoe charms.
- Croslite™ material foot bed responds to body heat to create a form-to-foot fit.
- Fully-molded Croslite™ material for maximum lightweight cushioning.
- Soft, supportive translucent TPU material upper.
These retail at £39.95 from Crocs My tester Daisy aged 4 thought she was the bees knees in hers!
We also reviewed the other shoe in this range Crocs Chameleons™ Shirley Girls (the science-y bits are just the same!)
Here it is before and after the sunshine:
Poppy aged 3 was my Croc Chameleons Shirley Girls tester and her view was that they were ‘funny and great’ then she skipped off to play imaginary tennis with sound effect. What girl! ! These retail at £34.95
(I do know this is not a baby budget sandal. This is in fact what I would call a very special treat but it is rather brilliant and clearly a healthy shoe. Kids feet can grow fast and novelty can wear off I know but I can really see why these are so exciting for kids and I would totally LOVE a pair myself 🙂