I absolutely love my children to use their imagination and make it come to life. So when Petplan suggested my son drew his dream pet, which they would then bring to life, I immediately set him to work.
We don’t have any pets and at first he was all set to draw a simple cat or dog. When I said he could draw the pet of his imagination, his eyes lit up. Children really do have the best imaginations don’t they.
‘Oh I would love a dragon pet,’ he said with a big grin.
My Dream Pet
This is his dream pet.
A little out the ordinary as a pet isn’t it but I think you will agree it’s interesting!!
So after firing his imagination on all cylinders and putting pen to paper he then had to wait a week or two for his dream to be turned into reality.
Oh my goodness it was so worth the wait,
Look who came through the post…..
Isn’t he just the cutest dragon pet ever! We all completely adore him. Am not sure if he would be house trained though.
I do like it when a dream comes true.
Why pet insurance matters
Ah if only we had an NHS for pets.
Sadly we don’t and when pets get poorly not being able to afford their treatment is a heartbreaking prospect. Most people find the money somehow but vets bills can be very expensive and can leave people in debt at a time when they are upset already. Not at all a good situation. Pet insurance can save a lot of problems.
Petplan offer a fabulous service
- They settle 90% of claims within 5 working days
- They pay the vet directly in the event of a claim
- 9 out of 10 vets promote them
- They also have a Covered For LifeLife® policy which covers the cost of veterinary treatment for ongoing illnesses for your pet’s lifetime as long as you renew yearly
- They also offer a 12 month policy which offers protection for a limited period after an injury or illness which is designed to suit both your pocket and your pet’s needs.
Why Petplan rocks
Petplan works with more animal re-homing charities than any other pet insurer- over 1,200 charities throughout the UK. In 1994 they formed the Petplan Charitable Trust which has raised over £8million. Isn’t that fabulous?
I love companies that give back and strive to make a positive impact.
This post has been made possible thanks to Petplan but all thoughts are my own.