Are you a parent and experiencing any stress? If yes, then this article is for you. Have you been feeling stressed out in recent times? If the answer is yes, then why not try CBD?
Based on a reliable source, it has been shown that about 79% of parents are affected by stress — chronic stress. This chronic stress can lead to symptoms such as high blood pressure, headaches and chest pain. It has been tested and proven that CBD can help alleviate stress.
- What is CBD?: CBD, generally known as cannabidiol, is a compound that occurs naturally in the leaves of the cannabis plant. When refined, it can be made into an oil, and in some cases blended into creams. On a basic level, cannabidiol works by activating several receptors in the body which causes an enhancement in mood and brings about changes in the central nervous system.
- Does CBD produce a high?: This question is among the most asked by people who are just being introduced to CBD. CBD doesn’t produce a high. On the other hand, the best-known cannabidiol tetrahydrocannabinol which is commonly known as THC does produce a high. It also causes hallucinogenic effects.
- Can CBD be used to combat stress?: Stress is a major factor that dampens the social, physical and mental wellbeing of a person. If you are going through stress, CBD oil is a natural way to minimize the effects of stress. If you had trouble believing that, the following research was carried out on the effects of CBD oil on various forms of stress. Click this link to buy CBD buds.
As part of a research study carried out by a group of scientists in 2010, CBD oil was used to combat stress. This study uncovered that CBD will not only free an individual from stress but also prepare them mentally for any stress. Later, it was discovered that CBD will have long-lasting effects since it alters the pattern of blood flow in relation to stress. Some researchers, however, still didn’t believe in the stress-reducing power of CBD. So, in 2011, another series of tests was carried out to show that CBD oil didn’t cause high or any mind-altering symptoms.
Further analysis into CBD oil took place in 2014,2015 and 2016, which proved that CBD oil dosed properly is not just a way of reducing stress but also an antidepressant.
- Identify and understand what you’re suffering from (Anxiety or Stress): Most times these words are often conflated since they are often used interchangeably. Since only a thin line exists between them, it is highly difficult to separate them. But with closer examination, you will get to know which one you are suffering from. It is highly recommended that you know which you’re suffering from to know what proportion you need.
- Are there any side effects due to long-term use of CBD?: Research on long-term use has shown that there are few or no side effects of CBD oil. But caution is necessary because CBD oil is a new concept. In some research, some people have shown side effects such as:
- Loss of sex drive
- Blurry vision
- Loss of weight
The use of CBD is a new concept, so there is no accurate or proper dosage for each use. Be mindful of instructions put in place by manufacturers and governments and carefully abide by them.