New research from Walt Disney shows that a typical family holiday made up of ‘mum, dad and the kids’ is becoming a thing of the past, with a third of Brits (33%) now holidaying with five or more people.!!! More than a quarter (27%) of UK family holidays in 2012 consisted of three or more generations of the same family.
I think that’s brilliant, memory making stuff!
To celebrate such togetherness Disney are looking here in the UK for the first Walt Disney World family.
To be in with a chance of becoming the world’s first Walt Disney World family, all you need to do is complete this simple three step process:
1. Tell them about your family, and the one thing they’d most like to do at Walt Disney World
2. Complete the following statement in 100 words or fewer:My family should be the world’s first ever Walt Disney World Family because…
3. Show them your family! Upload a photo(s) or a video of the people you’d like to take to Walt Disney World for this once in a lifetime holiday (max 10 people)
The Amazing Prize
- A family holiday for up to 10 people to Walt Disney World in Florida, including flights and accommodation
- A series of unique experiences provided by Walt Disney World, both on resort and home!
So simple . Just head over to Walt Disney World Family Competition and give it a go. You never know! Closes Wednesday 17th October 2012 at 16.00 GMT