How to make a simple fan
Making a fan
Keeping yourself cool is lovely when it’s hot but making fans is fun anytime. This is a very simple fan how to and needs only really simple and inexpensive materials in order to make it. Sucha simple craft even the youngest child can have fun making this.
You will need the following material to make a simple fan
- A piece of paper about 1m by 20cm which you will need to fold concertina style
- Felt tips
- Two lolly sticks
- Craft glue
How to make – directions to make your simple fan
- Decorate your paper with the pens.‘
- Pleat’ the paper into folds about 2cm wide.
- Glue lolly sticks to each end onto each end of the paper they should stick out about 2cm below the paper
- Sellotape the bottom of the fan together
- Bring lolly sticks round and together
Do pop over and have a look at lots more of my always thrifty and always easy craft and play ideas
You can also find lots of craft videos over on my Youtube channel. Don’t forget to like and subscribe so you get regular updates!
And last but not least I have a lovely simple crafts board over at Pinterest = do pop over and have a peek!