Berry Frozen Yogurt Cups are the prettiest of treats – they are simply perfect for a hot day and make a great snack that is as delicious as it is nutritious.
Ingredients for Berry Frozen Yogurt Cups
- 2 cup of vanilla yoghurt (use soya yoghurt if Vegan)
- 1 cup of blueberries, raspberries or blackberries
You will need a Muffin tin and space in your freezer to put the tray
Instructions for Berry Frozen Yogurt Cups
- Place one layer of fruit into a muffin tin just so that fruit makes one single layer
- Fill up the muffin tin with yoghurt
- Freeze overnight
- When you are ready to serve to dip the tray into some warm water for 25 seconds and gently loosen the moulds.
- Serve and enjoy immediately
Thes would be so lovely at a summer garden party or summer birthday party.
They would also make a lovely little recipe for kids to make by themselves. Very easy and speedy and they would feel so very proud of their creations.
If you have a go at making these do let me know – I love to hear from you.
If you enjoyed this simple recipe you might also like my post on food that helps you sleep
If you want to make your own yogurt take a look here