Today – Annabel Karmel baby budgeting tips
The fabulous Annabel Karmel has kindly agreed to share her wisdom with us on her guest post for baby budgeting. It’s over to Annabel for her top five, baby budgeting foodie tips:
Annabel Karmel baby budgeting tips
- Get a group of friends together and each make up a batch of different recipes and then swap them so that you each have a few portions of each recipe and that way you can find out which flavours your baby likes without much wastage.
- My baby purees are very tasty so you can be cooking for your baby and yourself at the same time. By simply adding extra stock to your baby’s purees and some seasoning you can make a perfect soup for yourself. Lentil and Vegetable puree for example would make a delicious lentil soup.
- Buy fruit in season – it always tastes better and it’s cheaper.
- Always freeze any left over baby purees as baby purees will only last 24 hours in the fridge. And make sure you put the date on the batch you freeze, keep a list if what you have in the freezer so that you make sure you use them before their use by date and there is no wastage.
- If you do Freeze your purees, you can use my Stackable Pots to put a frozen puree in for when you are out and about with your baby and hopefully it will have defrosted in time for lunch, this is a lot cheaper then buying jarred baby food.
For more foodie tips and recipes please visit Annabel’s website www.annabelkarmel.com
Thank you so much Annabel for sharing your tips! If anyone has any baby budgeting food tips to add to these we would love to hear your commnets…..
I do hope you have enjoyed this post – Annabel Karmel baby budgeting tips .You can find my best baby budgeting tips here