Are you looking for thrifty craft ideas to see you through the summer.
Thrifty craft ideas to see you through the summer
1. Stick crafts are tons of fun. involve a lovely walk before hand to find them and can live outdoors and not clutter your house (plus they are free!)
2. Stone crafts are often beautiful, a natural resource and again encourage outdoor play and appreciation
3. Flower pressing is about as traditional as you get and can even be done with an old book and some parchment paper. It can lead to beautiful card and picture making and a life long love of flowers
4. Recyling bins were just made for thrifty crafters and really encourage imagination. You can’t beat a bit of cardboard box crafting
5. Are your kids animal lovers? Do take a look at these llama SVG files that you can download, your kids will juts love the they contain, graphics and illustrations and even typography and can be used in so many ways. You could even download turkey SVG files that are super cute and will come into their own at Thanksgiving!
6. Spot craft items everywhere, the old cereal box, tp rolls, ribbon from a present… they can be just fabulous for crafting. Check out my many egg box crafts So why not make your own homemade craft box?
7. Read a great craft blog for lots of inspiration that won’t cost you a penny. There are many out there but my favourite thrifty crafter is Red Ted Art do take a look at her DIY paper spinner toys tutorial – such an ace craft for summer
I hope you enjoyed this selection of 7 thrifty craft ideas to see you through the summer and I do hope you feel inspired!
You might also like my post on arts and crafts on a budget