Did you know that February marks the start of Bake for Family Fun month (#BakeForFamilyFunMonth) If you are wondering what that is let me tell you a little more?
Bake for family fun month
Bake For Family Fun Month is all about encouraging you to share a month of love and shared tradition with your family by baking in the kitchen, for fun! And the best way to celebrate it? Well, it is to get yourself in the kitchen baking with your kids!
The perfect baking tools for kids
You can win a messy me bake set courtesy of Messy Me.
The baking gift set includes: Gorgeous wipe clean apron, mini rolling pin and set of 5 cookie cutters
- All wrapped in tissue paper and sent in an easy to wrap gift box
- The apron is fully wipe clean, made using high quality, soft fabric which is child safe – meets Oeko-Tex Standard 100, BPA and phthalate free. Easy to wipe clean after use.
- Apron designed for children aged 3-5 years approx. Size – length 46cm, width 33 cm
- Rolling pin – 23cm solid beech from FSC certified forests
- Set of 5 colourful cookie cutters (sizes range from 10cm to 4 cm diameter
As well as red starss the sets come in a range of styles
- blue mini stars
- grey stars
- pink dots
How cute are these baking sets! Take a peek below we have one to give away.
About Messy Me
Messy me are a family owned business who manufacture a range of oilcloth products, including high chair cushions, splash mats, bibs, aprons and more…. All are made using soft, high quality, easy clean fabric
good quality, lovely looking products which really do make clearing up after messy little ones quicker and easier.
They are passionate about supporting British manufacturing and fellow small businesses. Their products are designed now help busy parents around the world to manage the mess made by their kids!
How to win a Messy Me Baking Set
To be in with a chance of winning a Messy Me baking set of your choice simply enter the rafflecopter below. Good luck everyone