Have you seen the new Raspberry from iCandy?
For a start I think it is the coolest looking stroller ever, sleek , simple and streamlined. But practicality rules for parents I know and this really does have some fabulous practical features.
- The Raspberry is really light weight and nifty, perfect for buses, tackling the shops and urban life in general. Who wants to be carting around a big heavy pushchair and lifting it in and out of the car. It is suitable from birth up to 25kg and it weighs only 6.6kg
- The Raspberry allows you to swap between parent or world facing seat position, and has a 3 position recline with lie-flat options for your newborn. How perfect is that . You don’t need a separate pram and you can have your baby facing you when they want reassurance and facing the world when they want to be nosy.
- The Raspberry comes with an innovative and spacious storage capsule which can hold up to 1kg and this can be accessed when the pushchair is folded or unfolded.
- It has easy to clean material and the innovative seat folds like a clam shell protecting the seat unit from muddy wheels…yay!
- It also has puncture proof wheels and is free standing when folded. Exactly what you need! Have a look at it’s many functions in this little video…
I love the 7 different colour ways options: Arctic Night, Beetle, Atlantic, Fuchsia, Lush, Sunflower, Wisteria.I think I would plump for the sunflowers..so bright and cheery although I do love them all) Should you wish too you can change the flavour pack at a later date and have a whole new colour (hood and harness pads) for just £40.
iCandy do pride themselves on their designs and test for safety beyond company standards. You know you are getting a quality product.
The iCandy recipe for innovation – British craftsmanship and no limits.
One of the key differences with an iCandy product is the use of aeronautical technology. The standard of engineering and luxurious level of material rival that of a plane, not a pushchair. The results are seen and felt in effortless performance.
It is a pushchair to make you sigh.
Billed as the ultimate urban stroller it has had amazing reviews from trusted sites such as Baby World and Loved By Parents and it really does look state of the art.
The Raspberry retails at £420 and lasts from newborn to toddler. It comes with various accessories and options.
A great investment (quality pushchairs resell when when no longer needed) and probably the only stroller / pram you will ever need.