Saving money requires assertiveness, discipline, creativity and a few simple tricks. I know many many ways to save money but these ideas rank as my top 5. They are simple, can be used over and over again and they require little effort. I hope you enjoy them.
Here are my top 5 ways to save money
1. Telling people I will get back to them when invited to a social occasion (this way I have time to think about if I can afford something or not without making rash decisions)
2. Never EVER having my credit card out and about with me so I avoid impulsively using it. THis way I have to think and plan if I am going to use it.
3. Direct debiting money into my savings account the day I get money in each month so it goes straight out before I can spend it.
4. Whenever I am about to purchase something online I head to google and type the shop/restaurants name plus voucher code. Always a winner and has saved me £100’s of pounds.
5. I have taught my children to be creative: nature, cardboard boxes, sport, imagination, role play and art. I don’t get badgered for days out DS games and laid on entertainment. Creativity saves!
Oh I could go on and on and on……
What are your top 5 ways to save money?