Cherish and Cherubs is a gorgeous new website selling vintage and vintage inspired gifts and interiors for children, mum and even dad! Each item has been carefully chosen because of its style, quality and charm. It is absolutely packed with interesting treasures that span a variety of prices
Some of the items available at the new online boutique include:
- A range of personalised baby blankets – cashmere, silk, cotton quilted or fleece…
- A range of personalised cushions – union jack, bunting, block printed, floor letter cushions, ticking, French linen, or ginghams…
- One of vintage fabric dresses or customized vintage baby cardigans
- Gorgeous pyjamas – London themed, traditional nightdresses or boys cotton pj’s
- Personalised, union jack or floral bunting for children’s rooms
- Traditional toys and games
- Vintage tea cup or bowl candles
- Antique furniture and heirlooms
- Merino wool clothing range and sheepskin booties – perfect for Christmas presents, available for new borns
- Duvets to decorate
- Handmade fingerprint jewellery
- Fabrics and wallpapers from some of the best producers in the country, including Liberty, Cath Kidston and a hand screen printed range especially for boys!
Browisng this website feels like finding a treasure box in the loft filled to the brim with unique and wonderful things from your Grandmas past. Prices range widely and if you have a gift to buy a little one it is well worth having a browse here.
We tried out a couple of products from different ends of the price spectrum and here are our thoughts.
The Personalized Cuddle Snuggle.
My first thoughts were £35 for a cuddle blanket. Wow. Expensive.
I then lifted it from it personalized gorgeous gift box and was entranced. I have never ever, ever seen or felt such a gorgeous baby blanket. My son want ooh my daughter said like it mummy , my husband wanted to immediately buy one for his friends new baby and even Evan, a cool, hardy 7 year old footie enthusiast who likes to say Man a lot and use the Wii had his little heart melted. Aw that’s lovely he announced. I wish they made giant ones for mummies…so soft, exquisitely made and an absolute heirloom. Babies deserve a snuggle like this. Definitely pop this on your baby wish list! This product is aviable in blue pink or cream and to order. Measures approximately 50 x 60cm.Made from 100% polyester.and HURRAY!! Machine washable
The Vintage Seaside Jigsaw Puzzle Set. (4 x 26 piece puzzles)
Just the box made me smile…pink cheeked kiddies eating ice-cream, riding donkeys and playing rounders. These four puzzles are iconically English seaside and very much vintage and of the moment. Hands up whose hit Blighty’s beaches since the recession. A lot more of us than pre-kids/credit crunch I bet. These puzzles are unusual, good quality, stylish and fun. They retail at £8.95 and my daughter really enjoyed them.
To celebrate the launch of Cherish & Cherubs – New Online Boutique for Vintage inspired gifts…we can offer you a discount code of 10%. Simply enter BabyB at the checkout.