today – Annabel Karmel Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes Review
Apparently 42% British families have a range of just 7 meals which they feed their toddlers ! Gosh I don’t think I even had that!
Annabel Karmel queen of kids cooking has created Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes, a 144 page full colour recipe book to help hard working families feed their kid a balanced diet.Its all been toddler tested and approved and the speedy simple recipes include snacks, meals and desserts.It comes out on June 20th but you can get an early copy with this fab competition.
Annabel Karmel Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes Review
The book contains lots of time saving tips and tricks and recipes such as
· Simple Scrambled Eggs with a serving of Tomato Salsa
· Courgette and Carrot Risotto
· Apple and Sultana Muffins
· Grilled Peach and Raspberry Pancakes
Here she share some ingredient shortcuts that are very handy!
· Ginger freeze: Keep fresh ginger longer by peeling it and popping in the freezer – the same goes for chillis.
· Crumbs and crumbles: When making fresh breadcrumbs, make more than you need and freeze the extra in a bag. You can also freeze crumble topping and store it in the freezer.
· Quick rice: To get quick and perfect rice every time, boil-in-the-bag takes just 10 minutes.
· Ease with Cheese: if you are very short on time, you can purchase ready grated cheese. Spreadable cheese is also a quick and tasty pasta sauce option.
· Pasta-a-plenty: Always cook-up extra pasta, as you can make great lunchbox salads or reuse the next day.
· Carrots that keep: Peel and cut a batch of carrots into small sticks; put in a Tupperware box and cover with ice cold water. Pop in the fridge and they will last a whole week – the perfect afters chool snack!
· Frozen aisle for veg: Frozen vegetables are just as nutritious as fresh as they are frozen within hours of being picked, locking in all the nutrients. Keep some in your freezer for those busy days.
Flavours & spices: Keep some squeezy tubes of garlic, ginger and chilly in your fridge to add instant flavour to your meals.
How to enter
If you would like to win a copy of this book simply tell me your toddlers favourite meal in the comments below.
If you would like a second entry simply tweet. I want to win @AnnabelKarmel Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes with @babybudgeting and leave me a separate comment to tell me you have done so.
Winner chosen at random
Competition ends Friday 31st may at Midnight. Over 18′ s only. 1 entry per person. UK entrants only please
Listed at :
ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions
Good luck with winning and I hoep you have enjoyed my Annabel Karmel Quick and Easy Toddler Recipes Review