Gaggia – A mummy blogger’s review
I have had a few coffee mornings round mine over the last few weeks. My husband’s best mate left off his beer on playstation night (yep really!!) to have a coffee too. I’ve been serving up cappucinos at breakfast no less. What is going on in our house?
Well the gorgeous PR for Gaggia sent me one to review….take a look at this………
Isn’t she beautiful? She’s actually a Gaggia Espresso Colour. See how I’ve referred to her as a she as you might a lovely car. This product is so sleek and elegant you get quite enamoured! This is what it can do.
- Gaggia Espresso Colour comes with coffee filters for 1 & 2 cups of ground coffee, and a special filter for ESE (easy serve espresso) pods,
- The steamer attachment rotates for easy access to froth milk in seconds.
- It delivers hot water for tea
- Anti drip feature of Gaggia Espresso Colour stops dispensing immediately for an accurate measure of espresso while the reservoir is located in the back of the machine, so all you need to do is pull it straight up to remove it
Put simply, it makes lovely coffee easily and quickly in your own home. Cool.
What are the benefits?
- As a busy mum nudging 40 some mornings a good coffee just gives me that zip I need to get moving. This makes a lovely start to the day and fills my house with the most lovely aroma.
- A good coffee with freinds is always lovely but coffee shops can be boring for little ones so I would much rather have friends round to play. The Gaggia means I can be an excellent hostess!
I do think it makes a beautiful addition to a kitchen too and if you are a coffee lover itwill bring you real pleasure. Currently retails on Amazon at £192.49
Note to self
Coffee out is expensive. Okay the Gagia is a bit of a luxury item but if 5 of you had 2 coffees at a nice coffee shop you would only need to do this 10 x to have bought the machine! (I am so trying to justify a purchase!)