On June 4th at 1pm, Tots100 will be teaming up with H&A, for a #kidsbathtime Twitter party celebrating all the things that make bath-time special and I will be one of the hosts alongside Jen from the blog Mum in the Madhouse
H&A is the company behind some of the most popular and exciting bath-time ranges, including Bathtime Buddies, Disney Princess, and more. They are celebrating 25 years as the leading licensed toiletries specialist this June, and wants to know from you how you make bath-time extra fun and educational.
On Tuesday 4 June at 1pm, we’ll be asking:
- Have you got any fun bath-time games?
- Do you have a great tip up your sleeve for getting your kids in the bath that you think others should know too?
- What are your children’s favourite bath toys?
- Or simply, do you have a question for our H&A bath fun experts?
Some of the questions from the Twitter party will be answered over on the H&A Facebook page after the event so do pop over and take a look
H&A are offering 5 lucky tweeters a bath-time hamper worth £25 filled with exciting bath-time toys and treat for the best suggestions shared on Twitter between 1pm and 2pm on June 4th.
How to get involved:
- Make sure you are following @babybudgeting @Mum_TheMadhouse and @Tots100 on Twitter
- Join in the with the twitter chat on Tuesday 4 June 2013 between 1 and 2pm (make sure you use#kidsbathtime
- Five tweeters with the best suggestions and tips from the event will each win a fabulous H&A bathtime hamper worth £25! (terms and conditions apply see here for details)
What a fantastic prize…do come and join us!