Are you looking for thrifty craft tips to see you through the summer.
1. Stick crafts are tons of fun. involve a lovely walk before hand to find them and can live outdoors and not clutter your house (plus they are free!)
2. Stone crafts are often beautiful, a natural resource and again encourage outdoor play and appreciation
3. Flower pressing is about as traditional as you get and can even been done with a n old book and some parchment paper. cvan lead to beautiful card and picture making and a life long love of flowers
4. Recyling bins were just made for thrifty crafters and really encourage imagination. You can’t beat a bit of cardboard box crafting
5. Shop around for your supplies. Pritt stick is £2, Asda’s version is just 80p!
6. Spot craft items everywhere, the old cereal box, tp rolls, ribbon from a present… they can be just fabulous for crafting. So why not make your own craft box?
7. Read a great craft blog for lots of inspiration that won’t cost you a penny. There are many othe there but my favourite thrifty crafter is Red Ted Art